These mini-stay programs are tailor-made for each class or school seeking to provide a balance between intensive Spanish instruction and a fun-filled program of activities and excursions in Spain.
Completely customizable experience
· To receive or not receive Spanish classes & decide how many hours a day.
· Classes in the morning or the afternoons
· Choose the activities and excursions for your group
· Choose the meal plan that best fits your group
Who are they for?Students in grades 5-12.
When?You choose the date! Customized programs are available year-round. Mini-stays are typically 7 days. Inquire for shorter or longer stay programs.
Where are they held?Seville, Spain.
- 3 hours of Spanish classes each morning.
- Dynamic, game based, 100% immersion classes.
- A centrally located hostel near some of the top tourists spots in the town.
- Private coach bus to and from airport
- Transportation to and from Spanish classes, activities and excursions.
Customizable meal plans
- Breakfast only
- Half-Board: Breakfast & lunch
- Full- Board: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Every afternoon after lunch the students will have a varied program of activities to promote linguistic immersion such as: scavenger hunts, sports day, ceramic painting, flamenco dancing/show, visit to Cathedral, Giralda and other top landmarks in Sevilla.
- Multi-sport day.
- Flamenco show.
- Introduction class of flamenco dancing.
- Bike tour in Maria Luisa Park.
- Visit to Itálica (Roman ruins).
- Paddle boating on Guadalquivir River.
- Guided visit to Alcázar (Arab and Christian fortress).
- Olive Oil Tour: Basilippo.
Day trip (optional)
One full-day trip can be organized during your stay.
- Adventure Park in the trees: The Hanging Forest.
- Isla Mágica: Theme Park and Water Park.
- Visit to Cádiz and its´ beach (Oldest city in Europe. Atlantic Coast).
- Visit to Córdoba (Old capital of the Arab Empire in Spain) and its magnificent Mosque.
We take care of:
- Spanish Classes
- Daily programmed activities including all tickets necessary.
- Hiring, background checks and evaluations of all instructors.