These mini-stay programs are tailor-made for each class or school seeking to provide a balance between intensive Spanish instruction and a fun-filled program of activities and excursions in Spain.
Completely customizable experience
· To receive or not receive Spanish classes & decide how many hours a day.
· Classes in the morning or the afternoons
· Choose the activities and excursions for your group
· Choose the meal plan that best fits your group
Who are they for?Students in grades 5-12.
When?You choose the date! Customized programs are available year-round. Mini-stays are typically 7 days. Inquire for shorter or longer stay programs.
Where are they held?Seville, Spain.
- 3 hours of Spanish classes each morning.
- Dynamic, game based, 100% immersion classes.
- A centrally located hostel near some of the top tourists spots in the town.
- Private coach bus to and from airport
- Transportation to and from Spanish classes, activities and excursions.
Customizable meal plans
- Breakfast only
- Half-Board: Breakfast & lunch
- Full- Board: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Every afternoon after lunch the students will have a varied program of activities to promote linguistic immersion such as: scavenger hunts, sports day, ceramic painting, flamenco dancing/show, visit to Cathedral, Giralda and other top landmarks in Sevilla.
- Multi-sport day.
- Flamenco show.
- Introduction class of flamenco dancing.
- Bike tour in Maria Luisa Park.
- Visit to Itálica (Roman ruins).
- Paddle boating on Guadalquivir River.
- Guided visit to Alcázar (Arab and Christian fortress).
- Olive Oil Tour: Basilippo.
Day trip (optional)
One full-day trip can be organized during your stay.
- Adventure Park in the trees: The Hanging Forest.
- Isla Mágica: Theme Park and Water Park.
- Visit to Cádiz and its´ beach (Oldest city in Europe. Atlantic Coast).
- Visit to Córdoba (Old capital of the Arab Empire in Spain) and its magnificent Mosque.
We take care of:
- Spanish Classes
- Daily programmed activities including all tickets necessary.
- Hiring, background checks and evaluations of all instructors.
"Our eighth graders participated in The Language Project's educational tour of Seville, Spain this spring. I highly recommend this trip for any administrator looking to elevate their middle school language program. In addition to highly engaging tours and activities each day, our students were immersed in Spanish language classes each morning in preparation for their afternoon excursions. They learned about Spanish culture, history, and architecture. They met and socialized with Spanish peers in an alternate program where they really got to practice their language skills with Spanish teens. The program was well organized and our students were kept safely monitored by chaperones at all times. We are eager to add this trip to our regular language programming on an annual basis."