We understand the high cost and time commitment of hiring qualified Spanish instructors. We therefore work with you to find a Spanish instructor who will teach in your foreign language department, but who will remain a TLP employee. Our Curriculum + Teacher services include our proprietary Spanish immersion curriculum that builds on student skills from year-to-year from PreK3 to 8th grade.
The Language Project´s goal is to create stability and consistency in your world language program. With TLP you get much more than an instructor or a curriculum. Our team of professions work together to learn about your school culture, grading systems and overall community environment. TLP is invested in you and we look at your contract as the first step in partnering to develop a quality language program.
· We recruit, hire and train a talented instructor to work at your school.
· We observe, evaluate and co-coach the instructor
· We provide an immersion-based curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards.
· We provide all materials and curriculum books for grades PreK-8.
· We pay instruction and planning time to instructors.
· We send you monthly invoices to ease the payment process.
· We work with you to provide substitutes when necessary.
· We are long term partners.
Please contact us to discuss a customized solution for your school.