The Language Project (TLP) has a turnkey solution for your school’s Spanish program. We provide part-time and full-time Spanish instructors and a dynamic Spanish immersion curriculum for PreK – 8th grade.
TLP Spanish teachers are contracted to work in your school and implement our proprietary research-based curriculum. TLP teachers manage all Spanish instruction, classroom management, grading, and parent communications to ensure a seamless integration with your team.
TLP services include:
· Recruiting, hiring, and training a talented instructor to work at your school.
· Observation, evaluation, and co-coaching of instructor.
· Immersion-based curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards.
· All materials and curriculum for grades PreK - 8.
· Monthly invoicing to ease the payment process.
· Provision of substitutes when necessary.
· Long-term partnership for continuity of language instruction.
For more information, click below on the Contact Us link or email firstname.lastname@example.org